The freshest ingredients fromGrower and distillers around the world
OUR 20 YEARS IN BUSINESS 1997-2017
VISIT OUR SHOWROOM AT”310 12231 first ave in Steveston village Richmond bc
our phone number is still the same tel 604.572.0688
Our company help our client to find quality products from around the world
Our clients are wholesale and retailers looking for the special healing benefits products including:
- Energy boosting
- Relaxation and well-being
- Some of the outcome experience by our clients include client retention dies to product quality and credibility of the product benefit
- We would love to connect with to showcase the products selection that will empress your customers and will leave them asking more and more products
- in 2006:
- the company was restructured to separate the botanical from the fabric to :
- T.O,P.I IMPORTS
- as at 2013 ,
- we now import from a different country in the world and we encourage small community and local growers.
- in 2016 we created Les Jardins De Jacqueline
- to honor my grand mother the second name my father wanted me to have
- now we are using Les Jardins de Jacquelinee for our finished gifts and botanical products
- to clear some confusion Taste Of of Provence Importing Has initial of T.O.P.I imports and for our other business T.O.P.I IMPORTS for the textile owner by the same owner.
- we encourage fair trade and small coop around the world
- what is different with our products?
by working directly with the grower and distiller around the world, we can supply you only with the freshest ingredient and crop of the year.
- our dried products are sold in lavender flowers, bunches, essential oils and in sachets for the giftware industry and the corporate gifts
about the owner:
Viviane brings over 20 years experience in the horticulture, agriculture, and textile industries. Viviane’ s family has been in the agriculture and wine industries for 5 generations. Growing up, Viviane learned a lot about natural remedies and healing. In France, it is common to say, “A good wine maker makes a good perfumer.”This is where Viviane inherited the knowledge of plants, scents, agriculture and running a farm business.
Viviane founded a successful business of import and export of botanical products at the age of 19.Over her carrier, Viviane has built a powerful network of business professionals and strategic alliances in North America and Europe. Her network includes leading industry experts in horticulture, agriculture , and textile.Viviane leverages on her international alliances and extensive experience to import and export the highest quality of products available.
Some of her achievements include:
· Responsibility to manage 6 acres of vegetable greenhouse in Switzerland, Holland, Canada at the age of 21
- extensive knowledge in quality control when selecting botanical products
- public speaking engagement to present her insights
- expertise in helping her client attain their highest returned investment on every dollar and our spent on the product she recommends
- Viviane strongly believes in respecting the environment.She only imports quality and the freshest ingredient products for her clients. She also uses the permaculture technique to naturally produce botanical products in compliance with best industry practices, quality and customized solutions designed for their business needs. We strongly believe in respecting the environment
- As the president and CEO of TOPI imports and Taste of Provence importing
- Viviane ‘s mission is:
- providing the highest quality solutions aligned with her clients’ needs. clients get the best blend of expertise, quality and customized solutions designed for their business needs.
- Viviane has a large portfolio of happy and recurring clients, in compliance with best industry practices
- Viviane is passionate about giving back to the community.
- She volunteers her time to mentoring college students to learn the trade and businesses in the French communities.
Viviane harvesting grape in Champagne at the age of 21
Viviane harvested the lavender in France at the age of 42 years
Viviane prepare her land in Champagne and doing the renovation on her farm in 2016
sept 2017 on my way back to France for finally planting my lavender field
here are few our products :
dried lavender buds and rose buds
bulk and stem dried flowers in lavender wheat etc
essential oil from 10ml to the drum soap of Marseille